Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Must Get Out of This House

Guess what, I'm sick again! Yep...sick again! I looked back on posts thinking it had been maybe six weeks since I last stayed home from work but no...it was a mere 27 days ago, what the hell!

I'm starting to wonder what it is that I'm doing wrong here. Should I be drinking the antibacterial hand wash rather than just slathering my entire body in it? Should I be using the Clorox wipes inside my mouth as well as all over every doorknob and light switch in the house? Why is my immune system betraying me constantly? I don't get it. I eat my five servings of fruits and veggies per day, I exercise...

My creativity is lacking. I've been laying in bed watching t.v. since Monday night. I've been in our bedroom (thank God we got that free t.v. from WalMart) for so long that when I venture out into the kitchen to get a glass of juice the room looks new to me, how messed up is that? Maybe this means when I get back into my car to finally go back to work, that will look new to me too. Maybe when I get back to work I'll have a new job too. Wishful thinking.

Random Thoughts:

Why can't the powers that be at American Idol just lie about the votes to get rid of Sanjaya? It worked at the last presidential election...although I suppose now they're just keeping him around for good ratings. I'm talking about Sanjaya of course. Certainly not the president (sorry, can't bring myself to use a capital "P") for such a tiny little man.

Lost...did anyone watch last night? No, don't tell me. We DVR'd it due to being sick. early-to-bed lame-o's and it's all I could do to keep myself from watching it without Hubs today since he dragged himself to work and left me to my own devices.

Why am I sitting here crying at TLC's "A Baby Story"? That only used to happen to me when I was pregnant. In fact, I haven't even watched this show since I was pregnant. Not a good sign, not a good sign...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home