Sunday, March 04, 2007

Attention Lauren Conrad

Your friends suck. I mean, they suck ass big time. Get yourself off of the MTV boat and get a real life somewhere. Maybe they are just editing out what a possible bitch you really are and you really deserve all this getting-screwed-over-by-your-best-friends nonsense. But if you really are as nice as you appear to be, you have horrible taste in friends. Ditch all of them and move to Paris.

See what happens when I'm sick? Far too much time watching mindless television.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger xxxx said...

You know the first thing I thought when I saw your name was, "Lauren from Laguna Beach had a friend named Lo" ... and then I come here and there's a post about Lauren Conrad! It's fate! LOL.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Lo said...

Tx for the comment Swishy! Husband gave me the nickname Lo many, many moons ago. When Laguna first came on I was amazed to see another Lo. Can't remember what her real name was though...

5:24 AM  
Blogger LVGurl said...

I thought I was the only person over 30 who watched The Hills. Good show, good show.

Tabloid Whore has good recaps if you miss an episode, of parts of...

7:09 PM  
Blogger Lo said...

Hi LV! Never fear, I am sure there are plenty of 30 somethings who watch too...I was able to get my sister hooked and she is almost 40. I miss the days of Laguna when I would watch with my stomach in knots over the anxiety of it all, brought back high school memories...of course without all the cash flow and nice cars. Now I just watch her lame friends with irritation...wherever Heidi is in the real world I hope someone stranger on the street is taking time out to pelt her with stones.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home